Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photo of Shadow for Keiko

This is Shadow and the first time I met her was during a camping trip on this past Labor Day weekend. She's my significant other's cousin's dog. This first photo is a little blurry because she moved.


 This is the cousin's girlfriend's dog. Her name is Bambi. There were other dogs on the campsite. Shadow was very protective and growled when a dog came over, so they had to keep a good eye on her. She is a sweetie though.I took her for a walk around the water and she was happy sniffing everything. You could tell she was trying to get a sense of where she was. Bambi slept a lot. I don't know much about Shadow's history.

2 comments:

keiko amano said...

Rebb,

Thank you for the photo of Shadow. She has a white line at the center of her face as well as along the throat. She is slim and beautiful. And I like her name, too.

Rebb said...

Keiko, I'm glad you got a chance to see Shadow. She is slim come to think of it. She was a little shy at first. I don't think she's used to being around many people. Her name seems to suit her. I like it too.