Thursday, October 16, 2014

Remember ~ A Quote and Crow



"Sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are."

–H.G. Wells, British author


Yesterday this quote was at the bottom of the free accounting related newsletter that I subscribe to. There's a quote each day, some resonate with me more than others. This one was just what I needed at this particular time. Those words reaffirmed a few unanswered questions that I had within myself. It was like a quick snap of the fingers to get my attention and to get my thoughts flowing in the right direction.

**

Crow

I was lucky to get a picture of this crow. By the time I usually get my iPhone out, my subject is gone, flown away or scurried for cover, but not this day. I was in the grocery store parking lot. I heard him first, and I always turn when I hear Crow...he looked so beautiful there with the bright sun in the background.

No comments: