Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Tiny Musing & A Little Light

It feels like it’s been so long since I’ve written any words on the page. Today, I’m running late for work, but I want to post an image that brings me calm and lights me up inside and maybe will offer a little light to those out there who happen upon it.


Plan. Don’t “they” often say to have a plan? Yes, plans are good, but sometimes, one doesn’t know until the very moment. There is no plan for sudden death; there is no plan for natural disaster. Sure, there may be certain things we can do that will help, but all we have is that point in time when it occurs and then, the plan is tossed aside because it becomes irrelevant and plans don’t always cover the detours that life takes.



From my little spot over here, I send out white light and positive vibrations to the world.


I took these photos at the California Academy of Sciences. I have always been fascinated with Jellyfish and I could watch the fish swim all day.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Rebb-I left you a gift on my page. Check it out! (jellyfish)

http://tiffanyinvitesu2sit4aspell.blogspot.com/

Luciana said...

Beautiful pictures, Rebb!

Rebb said...

Hi Moonwillow, Thank you for the thoughtful gift...

Hi Lu, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. Thank you.